Proprietors/ Authorized Managing Officers (AMO) of construction firms are invited to attend the AMO Orientation Seminar on March 19-20, 2013 at Baseline Restaurant and Recreation Center, Juana Osmena St., Cebu City. This seminar will be conducted by the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) in compliance with RA 4566.
Since CFY 2012-2013, AMO course completion has been a mandatory requirement in the release of PCAB license registration, whether renewal or original issuance. The 16-hour AMO Course shall cover laws and regulations pertinent to the construction industry, including the National Building Code, the Build-Operate-Transfer Law and the Local Government Code.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
1. Registration will be on a "first come, first served" basis due to limited slots.
2. Registration fee is P3,500/pax to cover the cost of materials, lunch, snacks, and other expenses relative to the training.
3. Deadline for registration is on March 8, 2013.
4. Please make your check payable to:
Account Name: CEBU CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Account Number: 2920109126
5. No on-site registration will be allowed.
6. Participants who wish to cancel their registrations prior to the event will be charged a cancellation fee of P2,000.
7. To complete your registration, fax/email your registration form and validated deposit slip.
8. During the seminar, please bring with you your proof of payment--original validated deposit slip.
For inquiries, kindly contact the CCA Secretariat thru the following numbers:
Fe Escano - 09227862681/ 09173101326
Aileen Agravante - 09176292005/ 09224530740
Joy Inocencio - 09173101363